WEBSCTE POLY 40 Results and Admissions

West Bengal Sate Council of Technical Education POLY 40 Polytechnic Results and Admissions

Merit list of VOCLET 2013:

http://www.webscte.org/resultVoc.asp

We are waiting for the POLY 40 Results from West Bengal State. As per the notification available on their website here is what it says:

http://www.webscte.org/poly40.html

Download JEXPO 2013 Duplicate Admit card:
http://exam.ucanapply.com/jexpo/admitdownload.php

WEBSCTE POLY Results
http://www.webscte.org/resultPoly.asp

On publication of the result, the merit position will be available in this website under 'Result Publication'.

Diploma Semester Results:
http://www.webscte.org/resultDiploma.asp

From webscte.org, these are for Polytechnic Admissions in the West Bengal State
 

Admission of students in Polytechnics on the basis of marks obtained in Madhyamik or its equivalent examinations in the upcoming academic session (except Darjeeling Polytechnic, Kurseong and Siliguri Government Polytechnic)

So keep checking this space for regular updates on these results.

15 comments:

SANKAR said...

nkita Chakarborty with an agregrate of 74%without additional marks is now confused.
Please tell me where shall I get my final result ? How could I proceed for admission ?

Krishna said...

Krishna said... i have got 78% without additional where i got 63 in math and 75 in physical sci and i have submitted my poly40 form in jhargram college. now, i want to know can i get admission in poly40? is there any kind of certainity?

Anonymous said...

SOUVIK HALDER,
I HAVE GOT 70 PERSET IN SECONDARY EDUCATION WHERE I GOT 67 IN MATH AND 80 IN PHYSICAL SCIENCE,CAN I GET ADMISSION IN CCP?

mauyakh said...

MAUYAKH BHATTACHARYA,
I HAVE GOT 60% IN MATHS AND THAT IN SCIENCE IN CBSE CLASS10 BOARD EXAM,CAN I GIVE POLY40 EXAM

prosun said...

soumyadip das with 81.87% without additional marks in 2009 & 93.5%in math and physical sci can i get admission in poly40? is there any kind of certainty?

Saikat/Kesto said...

i have got 74%marks in madhaymik in 2009 please tell me when the result publish.i fill up poly 40form in this year

Tanmoy said...

i got 77.625% marks in M.P in 2009 without additional......i got 77 marks in phisical sc and 80 marks in math....so what rank should i expect in poly 40 2011?

suman said...

hai i am suman,i have 75 in math,72 in phycal science and 74 marks in biology,and 77% in total,i am from wbbse board

Anonymous said...

I have got 77 in physics and 76 in maths can i get the admission in the goverment college in kolkata?

Anonymous said...

I have got 77 in physics and 76 in maths can i get the admission in the goverment college in kolkata?

Subham Baral said...

i got 88.26% in madhaymik xam and i got 94 in math and 87 in physical science ..............
can i get admission in the government collage in kolkata??????????

arnab ghosh said...

I have got 70 in mathematics and 80 in phycal science.can I get the admisson in the goverment college in kolkata

Anonymous said...

Hai guys i am Surajit.I got 73.998%
marks in M.P in 2009 without additional.I got 87 marks in math & 84 marks in phisical sci......
can I get admission in poly 40?

sourav said...

I have got 92 in physical science & 76 in mathematics & overall 80% without additional. Can i get a chance in jalpaiguri polytechnic?

Anonymous said...

When will poly40 2011 counselling start?