CCS Unversity Results from Meerut

Latest on Chaudhary Charan Singh University Results for the examinations conducted recently.

Private Exam form
http://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/examprivate/index.php

Download Main Exam form
http://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/Main%20Exam%20Form%202009-10.pdf

For the 2009 CCS University Examination results here are some of the important points:

* Fill your Roll number without allotted alphabete
* Select Subject in P.G. cases (Except M.Com.,LLM, MIBM, MBA) only
* Select B.Sc. (Bio Technology) & M.Sc.(Bio Technology) in Course Name only
* In B.Ed. & B.Ed. (Back Paper) Case - In Course Name -Select the B.Ed. & B.Ed. (Back Paper), Year/Semester - Select I & fill your Roll No.

Notification on results from the following:
CH. CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY, MEERUT (Formerly Meerut University)

University Examination Result -
http://www.ccsuniversityresult.org/

CCS University has been releasing series of results for the exams conducted for various graduate and under graduate courses. You can get up to date information from the CCS University website.

Just that you all know - till date the following results have been announced and are available on CCS University Info site.

M.A. (Private) English - I

B.A. II & Result Incomplete - 048,107,121,129,143 & B.C.A. - Ist Semester Result Released - 986 Centre

M.A. (Private) Education- I, B.Sc.(AG.) - I & Detained Centre - 118, B.A.(Regular) - III (All Centre)

M.A. (Private) Poltical Science - I, B.Sc. - I & III Year

M.A. (Private) Hindi - I

B.Com. (Private) - I & B.A.(Private) - III

B.Com. (Private) - II

B.Com( Private) - III, M.A. (Sanskrit) Private - I & B.Sc.(PE,HE & Sports) - III

B.A. - III & Result Awaited - 039 Centre

B.Sc. - II

B.Com. - I & Result Awaited - 042,053,065,067,071

1 comment:

Nirmal Sharma said...

wow its very helpful to student.keep it up ccs has not its own website so its very nice service
Thanks