Karnataka Bank Recruitment and Results

Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notifications and Clerical posts results

Following is the information from Karnataka Bank, related to the Recruitment notifications of Officers and also related to the results of the examination conducted for recruitment of clerical positions in Karnataka Bank.

Previous:

Find here for the latest updates on Karnataka bank Recruitment notifications and results.
 
Clerical Recruitment Result of Written Test held on 3rd January 2010
http://www.karnatakabank.com/ktk/DownLoadAction.jsp

For the Clerical Recruitment Result of Written Test held on 5th October 2008, the Roll Numbers of the candidates who have been selected for Interview are published under:
http://www.karnatakabank.com/ktk/Career.jsp

Also, there are officer posts vacant in Karnataka Bank the last for applying is 29th NOV 2008

Kindly visit the same page above to apply for the posts of Officers - Scale 1.

19 comments:

chittu said...

after my written exam i got face to face interview, i want to know when i will get next call from karnataka bank i.e after face to face interview what is the next stage

S said...

I have applied for officers post in karntaka bank but i have not yet recieved the admit card..Wil u plz tel me what to do as i belong to a far flung area
legalfire@gmail.Com

Anand said...

I already attend the Face to face interview held on 1st Dec so i want the final result when it was publish please inform me

Anonymous said...

I have faced exam on jan 4th but i want to know when the result will be displayed

pratap said...

when will be officers exam results

pratap said...

when will be the officers recruitment results

Sukruth said...

I have faced exam on jan 4th but i want to know when the result will be displayed.And the total no of vaccency avaliable..

SUKRUTH S JAIN
E-Mail Id: sjain.sukruth@gmail.com

veena said...

hi ..i hav written officers exam held on 4th jan 2009...but results r not yet anounced...when will be the announcement of result of officer's exam?..pls kindly inform

veena said...

hi ..i have written officer's exam held on 4th jan 2009..when will be the result?..pls inform

Nagaraj said...

Tell me Friends when give the last month result and tell me that website please....

harini said...

Hi..i have attended the officers exam on jan 4th but i want to know when will be the results announced

Anonymous said...

results are already out

Anonymous said...

can anyone give the links of the result. Site is not opening 4 me

Deepak said...

Hi Chittu have u already attended the face to face interview for PO in Karnataka Bank.....what were the questions asked please mail it to me to deepakks_87@yahoo.in

Anonymous said...

when will be the result of karnatka bank clerical post exam 2009 results?

geetha said...

Dear sir/madam,
I'm Geetha.Would it be possible for me to know when will be the results of clerk exam conducted on january 3rd,2010?

vidya said...

hello sir,
when will be the result of po exam held on jan 3rd 2010.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have written Karnataka bank exam for officer post on 3rd january.Wen I can get the result? Plz do inform me to my mail id :alwaysanjana@gmail.com
Thank u

Rash said...

Hi this is Rashmi here, I have not got my results which I took written test in January, 2010. plz let me know - 9880461461. mail id- rashmesh123@gmail.com