KVSangathan.nic.in Results of Teacher Posts

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Results of Primary Teachers Posts from KVSangathan.nic.in

Previous:

KVSangathan Results are expected to be released on 6th June, 2012 - this is for KVS PRT (Primary Teacher) Results
 

Kendriya Vidyalaya Job Notification for Teacher and non-teaching posts
KVS Results
http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/rec-pgt-int.htm

NOTE from the above website:


Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will be conducting interviews for the various posts of Post Graduate Teachers from 16th to 18th June 2009 of the candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination held on 14th February, 2009.

The shortlisted candidates are requested to appear for an interview as per interview schedule. The venue of interview is `Kendriya Vidyalaya, JNU Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, New Delhi-110 067'.

The interview letters to the candidates have been dispatched by registered post. If any, candidates does not receive interview letter he/she may report at the interview venue as per the interview schedule along with ORIGINAL testimonials/certificates. The candidature of the candidate appearing for the interview is provisional, subject to verification of their documents at the time of interview.

Previous:
Kindly go through the details below for information related to the results announced by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. This is as per the website KVSangathan.nic.in.

The site is very slow and you need to be very patient for the pages to come up. You can directly go to the recruitment page of KVSangathan here:
http://kvsangathan.nic.in/recruitment.htm

As of now these are the new recruitment and results notification from the site:

Region wise list of selected candidates for the post Music Teacher and Work Experience Teacher
Region wise list of selected candidates for the post Librarian.


18 comments:

Niharika said...

is there any waiting list of prt interview plz rply soon thanks.

Niharika said...

is any waiting list will be declair of prt interveiw

Ashwani kumar said...

do the result out of KVS Primary Teachers whose exam held on 16.02.2009.
please tell me or post on KVS site
Thanking You!

Anonymous said...

tell me the result of written exam of pgt held in feb 2009

dipak said...

Tell me the result of written exam of pgt held in feb 2009

amit said...

the result date of PRT exam held on 16.2. 2009

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My Name is Neenu Goyal, I am waiting for result of PRT exam. held on 31.01.10. pl. inform cell no. 9928310870.

Anonymous said...

kv students cant speak english because the english teachers are the worst. so the students are not responsible for not speaking good english.

the teachers are responsible for whole these stupid things.
bacche maan ke sache.

kv teacher (hindi)
remember it.

manisha said...

its manisha , sir i m waiting for the result of pgt(chemistry),held in january 2010.when will the result is expected to come.please inform at 9891902863 or rgsmanisha@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

respected sir,
plz let me know the probable result dates of PRT exam (held on 31st jan 2010)conducted bt KVS.
You can mail me at devyani1985@gmail.com
Thank you

Geeta said...

Sir plz let me know when will the results of prt exams held on 31/o1/10.You can mail me at joshigeeta091@gmail.com.

sanjeev said...

Sir plz let me know when will the results of prt exams held on 31/o1/10.You can mail me at sanjeev.lamoria@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

sir please let me know when will the results of prt exams held on 31st jan 2010.you can mail me at libra.lakra@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

SIR/MADAM
Please let me know when will the result of prt exams held on 31st jan 2010.You can mail me at libra.lakra@yahoo.in
reply me as soon as possible.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

sir/madam i m waiting for the result of tgt(maths) ,held on 30-01-2010 pls tell me when it will be expected to come.pls sendthe result at onlyraman_86@yahoo.com THANKS

ramita vats said...

prt teacher post code 70 please reply my result my id ramitavats@gmail.com

Surinder said...

sir,
plz let me know when the result of prt exam held on 31-01-2010 will be declared. I'm waiting for that
thank you

from:kaur.surinder08@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sir i am Nandlal roll no.1717410584 i have given the exam of PRT on 31-01-2010 please announce my result as soon as posible,my mobile no 9473588599.