www.aponline.gov.in www.dse.ap.gov.in DSC Notifications

DSC 2013 Notifications from www.aponline.gov.in and www.dse.ap.gov.in - application forms and written test details.

The latest update is that the notification for DSE teachers posts in AP will be released before June 2013, this will be to fill in around 20000 teachers vacancies.

You can also get the upcoming DSC-SGT Exam details from - http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/ and http://www.manabadi.co.in/index/dsc_sgt.htm

Related Posts:

DSC Results

DSC Key and Solutions

DSC Hall Tickets Information

DSC Candidate information for AP Teachers Recruitment

DSC Results: http://dsc2012.cgg.gov.in/dscResults201213032011.dsc

For all Government GO's by Andhra Pradesh and also the GO's related to the School Education kindly check below:
http://goir.ap.gov.in

Find below the details related to DSC notification, application process, important dates, DSC written test schedule, written test dates and timings and also about the DSC Hall Tickets.

This information is taken from and is available on www.aponline.gov.in. The notification also says that you can check www.dse.ap.gov.in - but for some reason the second site is not coming up. However the information is download-able from the primary AP government online site.

Previous:
Important Dates of DSC 2008 Teachers Recruitment - released by Director of School Education:

1. Sale of application form from 15-12-2008 to 15-01-2009.

2. Receipt of application form from 15-12-2008 to 16-01-2009.

3. Written test 11th, 12th, & 13th of April, 2009.

4. Application Forms will be available for sale at all Head Post Offices / Sub Post offices / e-Seva centers.

5. Filled in Application form has to be submitted to the concerned District Educational Officer.

6. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION : JANUARY 16TH 2009

7. HALL TICKETS ISSUE for DSC written test START DATE : FROM FEBRUARY 28, 2009

8. Most probably DSC 2008 RESULTS RELEASE DATE : MAY 5TH 2009

WRITTEN TEST Schedule, Timings and important points:

(i) The candidate should take the Test only in the district in which he/she submitted his/her application.

(ii) The candidate shall be required to answer 200 multiple-choice questions by way of shading in the space indicated in the O.M.R sheet.

(iii) The date and time of the written test for different categories of posts is as follows:

Secondary Grade Teachers (All Media) 11-04- 2009 10.00am to 1.00 pm 


Language Pandits and PETs 11-04-2009 2.00pm to 5.00 pm

School Assistants - Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences & Social Studies (All Media), 12-04-2009 10.00am to 1.00 pm 


School Assistants ( English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu & other Languages). 12-04-2009 2.00pm to 5.00 pm

Secondary Grade Teachers, Language Pandit and Physical Education Teachers In Special Schools. 13-04-2009 10.00am to 1.00 pm 


School Assistants In Special Schools. 13-04-2009 2.00pm to 5.00pm

For more information kindly download the DSC GO Notification from:
http://www.aponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Departments/School%20Education%20(SE%20Wing)/Govt-Gos-Acts/2008/GO.Notifications.2008.2008.pdf

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

To which post should B.Com.,B.Ed. candidates eligible?

Suri Babu said...

a candidat(female)forSGTpost of dsc has her date of birth as 19-11-1968,IS she eligible for attending dsc.before what date and year should a candidate be born for becoming eligible for appearing dsc?the above candidate isO.C.

arra said...

Sir I am the IGNOU B.Ed Student. I am now Final year. I have final exams in this month December 19 to 27. 2008. Sir i am eligible or not to write DSC. plz send me details as early as possible. ramesh.arra@gmail.com

arra said...

Sir I am complete My B.Com in 2004 year. The B.Com student can elegible to write school assistant.

ksn said...

i had completed my B.ED in 2007. now i join in m.c.a. my original certificates are in college
they said that dont give certificates, they give the custodian form.are the certificates compulsory ? i am not having 10th& degree marks memos, remaining all certificates along with me . pls send details as soon as possible ksnr1947@gmail.com

seshu said...

Dear sir
I am completed to the B.Sc.,(Hindi) B.Ed. I eligible for 4 posts in DSC.
I was writing in 2006 DSC (open general candidate)
1) SGT (84 M)
2) SA (71 M)
3) Hindi Grade-I (70 M) &
4) Hindi Grade-II (71 1/2 M)
But post is missing so plz tell which post is choose get the the job in the present DSC 2008 plz send details as soon as possible venkataseshu.kota@gmaikl.com

Anonymous said...

I have done Post Graduation in Telugu, am I eligible for DSC.
hari_mohan67@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

sir i am compete B.com(computers) & B.ed am i eligible for SGt & school assistant

sangeetha said...

Sir I am the IGNOU B.Ed Student. I am now Final year. I have final exams in this month December 19 to 27. 2008. Sir i am eligible or not to write DSC. plz ...

pl.send me the details at allimella.sony@gmail.com as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

please send all school assistant english portion

Anonymous said...

m.a education deemed university rajastan eligible to dsc exam

Anonymous said...

Iam BA social graduate and I did BEd special education from AMS, am I eligible for School Assistant

Anonymous said...

i have done my Bsc with maths,physics & electronics and BEd in physics as method am i eligible to write school assistent in physics or chemistry should be there plese tell me

sanjay said...

I have completed my BED from karnataka and got 3 years exp in teaching i am now residing in A.P since 12 years i am eligible for DSC exam. sairadhamai@gmail.com. i am staying in ranga reddy dist with ration card, voter list

isaiah said...

i am doing MA english second year through Dr.B R ambedkar open university the second year exams will held in may 2009.Please permitt me the eligibility to school asst. english, as Ded,Bed students.

lavanya said...

I am lavanya
I completed my 10TH Intermediate, degree,B.ed, through english medium.
can i know whether I am eligible for english medium school.
whether the entrence of DSC will be english or telugu medium.

sai said...

till when are the applications given

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir/Madam!
Good day to you!

It has been noted in local newspapers that the last date for submitting the applicateion is extended till 15th February 2009.
Request please confirm. Thanks!

SHIVA said...

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR THIS
EXAM ?

Anonymous said...

sir,

Can you pls let me know where can I download SGT or SA hall tickets

Anonymous said...

When will the dsc writen test will be held

dsp said...

WHICH SITE IS THE MAIN SITE FOR DSC NOTIFICATION'S?I WANT 2 CHECK OUT THE HALL TICKET.SO,PLS SUGGEST ME THE MAIN SITE ...........

naresh said...

Needed DSC candidate details regarding

Anonymous said...

sir,
pls let me know my details in the candidates of dsc 2009 my full name chengalvala nagaraju s/o c.v.r. Narasimha Rao

Anonymous said...

which site is the main site for dsc notification ? i want to check out the hallticket.so, please suggest me main site

Anonymous said...

PL PREVIEM MY OMR APPLICATION OF DSC 2008-2009 NAME SHANMUKHI V PADMAVASAVI NO 103276

krishna said...

sir please tel when will be the hall tickets dispatched and dates of d.sc. exam.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, Can someone tell me where can I download the Hallticket for DSC 2009. Is there a website which I can download the hallticket from , please don't tell me that it is www.dseap.gov.in or www.dse.ap.gov.in .. I am tired of trying to open those websites .. those websites take too long to respond and it gets timed out. Please reply back to this.
M Prasad , madana.prasad@gmail.com

vasu said...

Hello...
can anyone tell me wheather B.sc MLT(bachelor of science medical lab technology) student is eligible for writing DSC examinations or not?
if any Known? please inform me to vasu.naresh@gmail.com