Rajasthan Technical University Timetable from rtu.ac.in

Rajasthan Technical University Kota, Timetable from rtu.ac.in for MBA, MCA, BTech and BArch Examinations
Latest:Rajasthan Technical University declares MBA 2nd Semester Results and also IV SEM and I SEM - see below for updates

http://www.rtu.ac.in/results.html
Previous:
RTU Kota MBA 1st Semester Results
Rajasthan Technical University - RTU Results

Find below the notification from RTU (Rajasthan Technical University) Kota for the examination Timetable for MBA, MCA, B.Tech and B.Arch Examinations

Examination Centres for B. Tech. & B.Arch. First Semester (Main & Back) Examinations to be held in March, 2009
Examination Centres for MBA and MCA First Semester (Main & Back) Examinations to be held in February, 2009
http://www.rtu.ac.in/body1_files/Exam_Centres_I_Sem_2008-09_12.02.xls
RMAT 2008 Examination
http://www.rtu.ac.in/body1_files/timetable.htm
MBA,MCA Exam schedule,Examinations to be held in February & March, 2009

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

result of first sem

Anonymous said...

Please reply me when you issue 1st sem result reply me at 9660775431

ajay said...

WHAT ABOUT 1SEM. BACK RESULT.........

saahil said...

please inform me about the time table of 3rd sem mba...
9460975292

kamal said...

Please notify me latest news about my rtu 3sem btech exams...

Anonymous said...

please inform me about my 2sem mba time table and also 1sem result

vikram said...

please inform the time table of 6th term B.Tech exam 2010 to vsinghnain@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

please inform me when 1st sem result issue.

9024284018

MUKESH said...

PLZ TELL ME TIMETABLE OF 2ND SEM

vj said...

4th sem exams b.tech

namrata said...

plz inform me about 4th sem (main)exam timetable for B.Tech.

Anonymous said...

plz tell me timetable of 1st sem btech.

mayank mehta said...

plz tell me timetable of 1st
sem btech.on my cell no. 8003334050