Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) Notification

SCHOLARSHIP FOR HIGHER EDUCATION (SHE) Notification from Ministry of Science and Technology - Department of Science and Technology

Ministry of Science and Technology - Department of Science and Technology has come out with the notification for Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE), here are the details for the same:


Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) Notification for 2013:


Latest update on the reduction of cut-off marks
http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/Webpages/notice_she_2013.pdf

http://cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/scholarship_higher_education_2012.pdf

Interested candidates are advised to register for Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) through on-line registration at http://www.inspiredst.gov.in/requirement.html or through an application to the Department of Science and Technology http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/inspire-advertisement.pdf by downloading the application and attaching this Advisory Note and avail the eligibility for scholarship.
 

Submission of Application for the "SCHOLARSHIP FOR HIGHER EDUCATION (SHE)" - a component of the Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)’ being implemented by the Department of Science Technology (DST), New Delhi.


For more details, please use the contact information below: 
Gram : CENBOSEC, Delhi 92
E-Mail: bmgupta.cbse@nic.in
website: www.cbse.nic.in
Phones: 011-22542693
Fax: 011-22057089
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR,
DELHI 110092
 

Previous Years Details:
The SHE component of INSPIRE has a total of 10,000 scholarships available annually starting April 2008.

For detailed advertisement check:
www.inspire-dst.gov.in

Criteria for Eligibility for SHE:

a) Based on Performance in Board Examinations:

b) Based on Performance in Competitive Examinations

c) Based on Performance in Competitive Examinations

How to Apply (See advertisement for details):
Applications should reach by Ordinary Post only on or before 15th March 2009 and shall be addressed to the Director, National Institute of Science, Technology & Development Studies (NISTADS), Dr K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi- 110012.

The envelope should mention on top "Application for Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)" program.


17 comments:

serpent said...

hello sir,
iam one among the students who had applied for the scholarship.when will be the results for SHE announced? sir plese inform me the date and website when the results for SHE programme will be announced
'nagavarapu.phanisarma@yahoo.com' is my email id .hope u inform me the date and site where the results will be announced..
and one important thing that should be mentioned the above mentioned(www.inpire-dst.gov.in) is not currently working..

sunny said...

sir my name is devashish das from rishikesh my problam is that i apply for the SHE but i get no result about that . the website "www.inspire-dst.gov.in " is not give any report about result please tell me at my e mail id "palgrop@gmail.com"

thanks

kailash said...

sir,i am doing bsc(h)polymer science from delhi university.i want to know that whether i am eligible for SHE sholarship or not?As in the notification,it is mentioned
that the eligible student must be doing any basic or pure science course.please do reply sir.

NANCY PARAMMEL said...

sir,
I am one among the students who have got a letter( 19/08/2009)from Department of Science andTechnology informing me that I have selected for the NSPIRE scholarship for the periode starting 2007. As per their requirements,Ihave posted all the necessory documents for creating an e-Z card in State Bank ofIndia(on 26/08/2009).Till now,Ihave got no response to this .What I an do next?Please help me.My e-mail address is nancyparammel @gmail.com.
Your's sincerely,
Nancy Parammel

vaibhav said...

sir,
i am a medical student of MBBS 2007
can i apply for SHE? what are the requirments necessary for this scholarship. this is my first time , taking part in any scholarship programme . plz guide me and give me information about this. plz inform me within one or two day because ur last date is 27th of december... plz send me ur informations on my email id which given below,
vab.honey@gmail.com
your's sincerely
AKASH JAIN

Nehal said...

sir,
I had applied for the inspire scholarship for the period starting from 2009 but i havent heard from them as yet. Could you please let me know when the results would be out. My email id is nehalsapre@gmail.com

JP said...

Hey I got two letters from DST. one informed me of my selection in the provisional list and the other of my final selection....I sent the ez card form right after getting the 1st letter...that was in February...

kuchi said...

Sir,
I am a M.Sc(Org)Final year student from Annamalai University,Chidambaram(Tamilnadu).I request you to guide me to apply to the scholarship"SHE".
with Regards.
K.Prasad kumar Reddy.
08.07.2010 at 2.05PM

Anonymous said...

Sir,
When will the result of the program INSPIRE for SHE be declared?

rohit said...

sir i am rohit mahar from h.n.b. garhwal university(acentral university) i have done m.sc. in chemistry(organic chemistry)i have got first rank in university when will come my result of inspire programme my e mail id is rohitmahar4u@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

SIR I AM STUDENT OF MCA 1st BEFORE THIS I AM IN B.Sc. the scholarship program is in progress so i want that the program of scholarship is continue or not for MCA.

ila said...

hello,sir this is ila ruchie,i am persuing my integrated m.tech. in biotechnology.i want to know if,iam eligible for this scholarship.kindly inform me on my email,ilaruchie321@gmail.com.
i shall be highly obliged..(bX-q7tny3)

your's rahul said...

sir,this year i have passed my 12 th exam and scored 73 % from u.p board.in 2009 in high school i got 73% and was selected for Inspire camp.they told me in the camp that if i will take admission in B.h.u varanasi for bsc then will get scholarship but in the website i saw that if i will admission in any college then i am eligible.i am confused sir.please help me

christina john k said...

sir i m studying for bsc physics final year i hav only my degree twosem results announced and i hav about 75% in the both semester and i hav a 86% in my plus two and 92% in my tenth of kerala board am i eligible for SHE scholarship

manchala chandrasekhar reddy said...

sir,i am doing duel degree msc.mathematics+electrical engineering and applied for scholorship 2009 batch last year.I got the iitjee rank 8256 and in inter board exams 95.8% .i am eligible for this scholarship,but in the list i didnot got my name..so please sent me details about the mistake i made...my email id ..

aparichit said...

Sir i have applied for the scholarship in 2009 but got no result so please tell me result at "pbora92@gmail.com"

Ashish said...

hello sir i m mayank dharma i m eligible for scholarship ,.,.SHE but i have droped one yeare after plus 2 examination sir what i have to do for enrolling in this scholorship programme ,../ if i am doing bsc. from govt. college shimla // sir please guide me about this information...., this scholorship is very important for me for my higher education,.,.,. my email id is ashu.dharma685@gmail.com ,.,.sir please ././ guide me immediately. i shall be highly thankful to you ., thanks