Download SAIL Management Trainee Admit Cards

SAIL Management Trainee jobs Admit Card from Steel Authority of India Limited - check the official website

Also all the best for the SAIL MT exam 

Previous:
As per the information posted on SAIL website the admit cards will be available for download from 9th/10th July 2009.

SAIL MT Admit cards are available for download - see below;
http://220.226.203.66/SAIL/reg1.php

You need to check the following page for downloading 2009 SAIL management trainee admit cards - Candidates can download their Admit Card from 9th July, 2009 onwards
http://220.226.203.66/SAIL.

As you know the written test for these position is on July 19th 2009.

More information on these jobs from SAIL official website:
http://www.sail.co.in/aboutus.php?tag=ManagementTrainees

Check here the previous post related to this job notification
SAIL Management Trainee Jobs

7 comments:

nitish said...

I am not able to download the admit card from the SAIL website. When I enter the registration number or e-mail id and date of birth, I am getting an error ” PLEASE ENTER VALID DATA”. Please help me

Priyvrat said...

hey nitish iam also having same problem...when u'll get its solution please tell me also my emaill id is
priyvrat.sharma85@gmail.com

renu said...

I am not able to download the reverse page of the admit card.please help me.

charles said...

hey same problem is here.. but i m unable to download both page of the admit card.. please help me.
I send the email to sail but my email was returned back...Please give me email id of Sail....
nishant_tit@yahoo.co.in

chitra said...

Hi same problem for me also when i downloading my admit card . any one please help me
Email : gajalakshmi_85@yahoo.co.in
RegisterNo:196446
DOB:1985-05-27

Jasmine said...

Hi,

I am not able to download my admit card from old link as well as latest link also(http://220.226.203.66/SAIL/reg1.php).I am trying repetedly but it is showing the message "Sorry your application has not been received by due date".where as i have registered in 23rd June, 2009 and post it on 24th June, 2009.Please any body help me to download my admit card.

Anonymous said...

To all the candidates who are not able to download admit card due to ‘invalid login detail’ problem.

The problem is with those who have entered wrong journal number while applying. I talked to the lady in SAIL and she asked for the bank challan and registration slip to be faxed to 011-22441759. Please fax it and keep pestering them by calling again and again.

Best wishes