Christ University Admissions and Application Status

Updates related to the Admissions and Application status at Christ University, Bangalore, these are for the academic year starting 2013, check for the details.

Email contact details:
For Any Indian Student -
For NRI -
For International Students (SAARC/PIO/OCI/ African and Other Foreign Nationals) -
For Previous information for Admissions 2010 please check

Current Status of your online application at Christ University can be viewed at:

You need to know your"application number" to get the status.

For more information and contact details, please see below:
Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029,
Karnataka, India
Phone Numbers: +91 80.4012.9100, +91.80.4012.9012 (IVRS)


Anjana said...

I want to know when result of IGNOU June 2010 term end exam of BCA will be declared.

lekha said...

iam dr.lekha i got admission forPGcertificate in endodontics iwent for counselling on 2nd sep in chennaiignoucentre Annasalai Nandanam I would like to know when are thhe acadmic session going to start

Anonymous said...

hi, i am dmevi student 2011(hosur,pmc polytechnic) december, my name is g.srinivasan. but little changes my name(currently c.srinivasan , this is wrong) for my centre ,i am asking and telling the problem how i change my initial how i am get my id card memy id